Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Top 5 Phoenix Wright moments

After finishing the games, I thought I would give my favortie moments of the trilogy, even though there are too many to name.

5. Mia dying after the first case

This was a special moment because it totally knocked me over. I wasn't expecting her to die after the first case or at all. But, like Obiwan, she was more powerful after death because her spirit helped even more.








4. Furio Tigre RAWRRRING!!
What can I say about a guido man that scares the pants off of everyone in the courtroom. " Oh I dropped my pencil!!" Good one Feenie







3. Mia being channeled


Anytime Mia was channeled, inappropriate thought entered my mind, Especially with Pearls.


















2. Godot throwing coffee at Phoenix

This made me LOL every time because it was unexpected. My favorite was was the time the screen blacked out, and then it pans out to see the coffee on his face.





1. Wendy Oldbag Testimony
Judge: State your name for the court!

Wendy: Rata Tat Tat tat tat!!!!!!!

Best line EVER!!!!

I also like that this was the last line in the trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment